300400- Juneau- Including the city of Mauston 357 PM CDT Wed Mar 29 2023
Tonight Mostly clear. Cold with lows 15 to 20. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph...shifting to the southwest after midnight. Thursday Mostly sunny in the morning, then mostly cloudy with rain likely in the afternoon. Warmer with highs in the upper 40s. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent. Thursday night Rain likely in the evening, then rain with a chance of thunderstorms after midnight. Patchy fog after midnight. Not as cool with lows in the upper 30s. Temperature rising into the upper 40s after midnight. Southeast winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 35 mph. Chance of rain 90 percent. Friday Warmer. A chance of thunderstorms. Rain in the morning, then showers in the afternoon. Highs around 60. South winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 30 mph. Chance of rain 100 percent. Friday night Brisk, cold. Rain showers and a chance of thunderstorms. Snow showers likely after midnight. Snow accumulation around an inch. Lows in the upper 20s. East winds 10 to 20 mph...shifting to the north 15 to 25 mph after midnight. Gusts up to 35 mph. Chance of precipitation 100 percent. Saturday Windy. Much colder. Mostly cloudy in the morning then clearing. Highs around 40. Saturday night Cold. Mostly clear in the evening then becoming partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 20s. Sunday Not as cool. Partly sunny in the morning then becoming mostly cloudy. Highs in the mid 50s. Sunday night Warmer. Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 30s. Monday Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 50s. Monday night Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain. Lows in the mid 30s. Chance of rain 40 percent. Tuesday Rain likely. Highs in the lower 50s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Tuesday night Brisk. Rain likely. Lows in the mid 30s. Chance of rain 70 percent. Wednesday Breezy. Partly sunny in the morning then becoming mostly cloudy. A 40 percent chance of rain. Highs around 50.